Welcome to subscription page!
PayPal Recurrent monthly subscription
- Credit and debit cards
- Bank wire transfer
Activation of API key
Your API key will be activated within a couple of hours after payment recieved. You will be provided by confirmation email with API endpoints.
Accepted payment policyWe accept:
- PayPal Recurrent Payments service
- Credit card or debit card processed through the PayPal merchant, for long-term subscriptions
- Bank wire transfer for long-term subscriptions
Terms of sales
- By clicking Subscribe you authorise us to continue your OpenWeatherMap subscription automatically charged monthly to the payment method provided until you cancel.
- Once the fee has been charged that charge is final and no refund is available.
- The fee is subject to change but we will always notify you beforehand.
- Choose the appropriate type of subscription in the Price-list
- Notice that PayPal Recurring Payments does not provides invoices for your payment. How PayPal recurrent subscription works.
- If a payment failes due to any reason, it repeats in 5 days. If the payment failure happens 3 times, an account is blocked. For reactivation it, a user have to resubscribe the service.
- Please notice that we do not keep and process payment iformation of our customers. All this information is stored and operated by PayPal.
How to unsubscribe
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by clicking or contact our Support Centre.
- Cancelling your membership stops the charge at the start of your next billing term but your service will continue through the end of your current term.