Terms and Conditions
All data are provided under the CC-BY-SA 2.0
All data can be used as an extra layer for any types of map. Since the is are no limits
to use data please refer to a few simple rules to work with data.
Rules of working with data
- No registration is required before using the maps
- Plz get API key About API Key
- When you use data from the website, please give a link to the
- Commercial use is permitted and encouraged
- Data may be cached and/or redistributed, under the terms of the OpenStreetMap license CC-BY-SA 2.0
- If you need SLA please contact to web-site developers by denn@OpenWeatherMap.org
How you can help us
We provide free weather data and have income only from advertisement on our web site. If you use our data please support us to let us provide you free API and developed the project:
- Please mention OpenWeatherMap as a weather data source in your application
- Please put a link to openweathermap.org with detailed weather data and analytics for any city. Moreover we have mobile version of openweathermap.org.
- Please mention about our service in your blog, magazine, or in any technical web sites like TechCrunch.